Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2004, 07:45 PM   #76
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lissa) Hi to all! I'm a relatively new CREED fan and I feel totally cheated! I became a fan of the band shortly before all this broke up/not broke up business started. I listened to one of my husband's cd's one day and was hooked. My question to Michael is; Will they ever put out the concert DVD?? I didn't get the honor of seeing them in concert and I'm sure others didn't either and now we have no chance of that.

I understand everyone's excitement about Mark's new band, I just don't share the enthusiasm. I want CREED, not band members here and there. I do wish them great things and I hope they are able to duplicate what they had with CREED.

I do, though, agree with shadow when it comes to rumors being started with
"no comments" and half answers. I think it tends to get the imagination rolling and feel that if a question cannot be elaborated on, then it shouldn't be answered at all. That answer, I feel, made Scott Stapp look bad. I am not an exclusive Scott Stapp fan, but think it's unfair to him. The answer that was given made it sound like that is where the problem lied. That may be rightfully so. I don't know. I'm not, nor do I want to be involved with the personal problems of the band. If that is what you are trying to imply than say it or leave it alone. Usually when there's a problem or fight amongst anyone, it's NEVER one sided. The blame never falls on one side. Michael, I appreciate your inside scoops as much as anyone, I just wish if you can't answer a question without no comments, then it should be skipped. I'll probably make some upset with this post, but felt I needed to reply. Thanks!

Have a GREAT weekend!

You didn't make me upset at all! In fact, I started to comment on different things you've said and realized that instead, the best way to comment is with a general statement ... I AGREE WITH EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAID!

Very well put!

I have thought the same thing and have made mention of it myself (I think in a different thread). I really don't appreciate the "subtle" insinuations of Stapp being the bad guy. Maybe he is ... who knows! All I do know is that unless someone is going to come through with some cold, hard facts, I really don't care to hear anyone's one-sided opinions.