View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 02:27 PM   #40
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM) I think that too, and I don't think you even want to like either AB or Myles. (Just my thought, I might be wrong, but to me it seems like many Stapp diehards wants to hate AB)
Lith, that's not the fact at all. I wanted to like AB. Mark and Scott had meant so much to each other, best friends, brothers. I had every intention of getting the CD.

But in all honestly, and especially after hearing the AB album, I got so turned off by Myles. I thought the music was great. In Loving Memory - the lyrics are beautiful - but I think Myles singing ruined the song. JMO.

And, I don't know if you have heard any of AB's comments this week from the interviews they have been doing - but it's starting all over again. When it comes to Scott they should say NOTHING! They made a comment about him in regard to Chicago, made a comment about WAWO. It sure hasn't taken them long to forget where they came from and who helped get them to where they are now. If Mark has a problem with WAWO then he should return the Grammy.

I could go on and on about this, but I really don't want to start an argument with anyone. Everyone has their own opinions. I am not against AB. I'm just more for Scott.

Last edited by Shadow : 08-06-2004 at 02:30 PM.