View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 08:59 PM   #43
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Boy, you start looking around and you realize how many of us have suffered from one thing or another. To all of you who are, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm so glad to hear you all are getting help. I went through my share of counselors before I found one that actually helped, and I've been doing well since. There'll always be flashbacks, but you learn how best to deal with them.
Iced...to you, I want you to know that sometimes you can find it easier to talk to people who are more casual than close, and you work things out in your head as you write too. Of course, there's more you need to do than just that, as it sounds you are. Thanks to you and Sheila for sharing your stories too. Not all people are hurtful. There are good people left in the world, a lot of them actually. So hang in there. Share, and give yourself a break sometimes.