View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004, 08:34 PM   #7
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM) They don't wanna be in any other band than Alter Bridge, and they're all happier this way!! Even if Scott's doors is open, Mark's, Flip's and Brian's sure ain't!!
Nothing is ever definite. If you go back and listen to old Creed interviews (of which I have plenty of), they always talked about being together for a very long time.

AB is still new. Their relationship with Myles is new. When a relationship is new, it's always roses and champagne. But, over time things change.

Mark has a different mentality about music. He wakes up playing his guitar and goes to bed playing. Scott has a son. He didn't want to do music 24/7 the way Mark does. Let's see what happens when Mark starts a family and Flip's daughter gets a little older. I bet touring the States in a mini-van won't be quite as much fun.

I *think* they will eventually reunite. They were too good together not to. But, I don't think you'll see Scott in any rush to be associated with JHMP anytime soon.

Last edited by Shadow : 09-11-2004 at 08:37 PM.