View Single Post
Old 03-03-2003, 03:14 PM   #28
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
They do....

not do drugs. I know stapp used to when he was 16. (I got that froma VH1 interview) but he stopped when he realized that it was wrong.

the band as a whole does not do drugs or get liquered up before a show. I have read on many official sites with on the record responses by the whole crew that it is not even a temptation. Mark tremonti says that if he was to do drugs, then he would be so wacked out that his 6 string guitar would be a 9 string. Stapp doesn't do anything, because he says so. One recorded interviews with fans, he has been asked that several timesand always says no,i do not.he says that ding drugs would definately not be a good example to jagger. (His son.)

They all may drink but not to the point where he gets drunk and definately not before a show.

My own prison is a song about stapps life and I quote stapp, "I wrote this song at a time in my life when I realized that I could not continue to blame others for why I was in the situations I had placed myself in. I was blaming my parents, God, and anyone I could find, when really the only blame rested with me. Hence the phrase, "I've created my own prison."

- Scott Stapp

I don't think that he does drugs.

later y'all.

Wadrick