View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 10:20 PM   #26
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I have some non-hair-colour-related jokes.

---------------------

A guy walks into a pharmacy and goes up to the Pharmacist and asks for a vile of arsenic. The Pharmacist asks, "What do you need it for?" The guy replies, "It's to kill my wife". The Pharmacist exclaims, "I can't sell you arsenic to kill your wife." With that the guy reaches into his wallet and pulls out a picture of his wife. The Pharmacist looks at the picture and says, "I didn't realise you had a prescription."

--------------------

A man goes to a fancy dress party dressed only in his Y-fronts. A woman comes up to him and says "What are you supposed to be?" The man says "A premature ejaculation." "What?" says the woman. The man explains "I've just come in my pants."

----------------------

Everybody who has a dog calls him Rover or Boy, I call mine Sex. Sex has been embarrassing to me. I went to city hall to renew his licence, I told the clerk I would like a licence for Sex; he said he would like one too. Then I said , "But this is my dog." He said he didn't care what she looks like. "You don't understand. I have had Sex since I was 9 years old." He said I must have been quite a kid.

I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and me and a special room for Sex. He said every room in the hotel was for sex. I said, "You dont understand, Sex keeps me awake at night." He said "Me too."

One day I entered Sex into a contest, but before the competition began the dog ran away and a contestant asked me why I was standing there looking around. I told him I planned to have Sex in the contest. He told me i should have sold my own tickets. "But you dont understand," I said "I hoped to have Sex on TV". He called me a show off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said "Your Honour, I had Sex before I was married". The Judge said "Me too." Then I told him, after I was separated, Sex left me. He said "Me too."

Last night Sex ran away again. I spent hours looking around town for him. A cop came over to me and asked me, "What are you doing in this alley at 4 in the morning?" I said, "I am looking for Sex". My case comes up on Friday.