View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 04:28 AM   #30
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) You say you like his music, but go on and on about his personal life. You don't always act that mature. But then that is just my opinion.
I don't care for his personal life. But I think the guy can be a jerk, from time to time. What I do not like about him is him lying about stuff in interviews. I'm not gonna quote him again and you don't have to believe it... But I do!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) I meant what I said. I'm sure that Alter Bridge will find a new record label and will make another album, and that I'm sure all Alter Bridge fans will swoon over it. It may even sell better than their last one if Kennedy has some input in the lyrics.
Well, I agree with the fact that the next album will sell more than ODR. I think Myles will have more input and I wish they could move on to a better label. But I don't think they're gonna leave Wind-Up.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) Oh and FYI...in the United States you sell 500,000 records to get a Gold Record. Something that Alter Bridge technically hasn't done. 1,000,000 gets you a Platinum Record, for every million its a multiplatinum record. And I think that once it goes over 10 million it achieves Diamond status...just like Human Clay.
Well, then you and I haven't heard the same information. But if AB technically hasn't done it, it's gotta be something to what I said. And still... The number of people downloading ODR is way higher than the people buying it. They're more known than what the album sells tells us. At least here in Sweden, very many know of them!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor