View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 10:12 PM   #29
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote=The Lithium]Little man? And you're the one to talk with your 16 posts? Are you trying to inslut me because I believe what AB tells us about Stapp? Doesn't mean I don't still like his music, which I do. And it seems like you wanna get into some "Name-calling-fight", and I'm not gonna do that with you. I'm more mature than that.QUOTE]

You say you like his music, but go on and on about his personal life. You don't always act that mature. But then that is just my opinion.

I meant what I said. I'm sure that Alter Bridge will find a new record label and will make another album, and that I'm sure all Alter Bridge fans will swoon over it. It may even sell better than their last one if Kennedy has some input in the lyrics.

Oh and FYI...in the United States you sell 500,000 records to get a Gold Record. Something that Alter Bridge technically hasn't done. 1,000,000 gets you a Platinum Record, for every million its a multiplatinum record. And I think that once it goes over 10 million it achieves Diamond status...just like Human Clay.