View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 08:41 AM   #28
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) No you weren't Lithium. If you must, go back and reread all the lyrics to every song on the Weathered cd, and you won't find them. Stapp was telling a story through the lyrics on Weathered, like someone else said, his thoughts and feelings at the time the songs were written. That's what Stapp meant man and you know it.

If Stapp's interviews are going to upset you this much, just don't listen to them anymore. Making a point is making a point, but you are stretching some of these things way too far.
For God sake, I don't care what the man meant, for crying out loud! I quoted him as an example! I haven't said it says anywhere in lyrics on Weathered that Creed is breaking up, HE SAID IT!!! And I'm not upset with his interviews, I'm upset with you!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) He said "listen to the lyrics on Weathered". Then I don't know what interview you were listening to. Don't worry little guy. They will find another record label and put out another CD, and you can to just as gaga over it as you want to. You're taking what you hear and making if fit what you want to think. You are starting to get a little scary. But that's just my opinion
Little man? And you're the one to talk with your 16 posts? Are you trying to inslut me because I believe what AB tells us about Stapp? Doesn't mean I don't still like his music, which I do. And it seems like you wanna get into some "Name-calling-fight", and I'm not gonna do that with you. I'm more mature than that.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) no.

He said he was taking one for the team, he said he was forced to take them, he said had only two shots of whisky although he was smelling alcohol really bad...
This man has always good points!... (Mostly because pretty often their close to my points )

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor