View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 06:09 PM   #35
airattack
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
First off, Virgos broke up last in July of 2002. They never gave a reason for breaking up, but most of it stemmed from the fact that they couldn't get a new record deal. Second, I don't know who you were talking to, but I've never met a Virgos fan who saw Hestla touring with Creed as a bad thing. Most of us aren't Creed fans, but we respect Creed for adding Virgos to their tour. Third, I don't know why you need to attack Hestla Malevolence, nobody was saying anything derrogatory about Marshall. The reason Marshall was dropped from Creed was because he went on a radio show and cursed out the DJ for saying that Creed was a Pearl Jam clone and then Marshall said that Pearl Jam was nothing compared to Creed. Musically, Marshall is probably a better bassist than Hestla, but you don't have to be a punk about it. Hestla was never in Creed, he never tried to "take Marshall's spot", he took a job as touring bassist to try and help out his band and because his friends in Creed asked him too. It's too bad Wind Up records couldn't give Virgos a deal, otherwise this conversation would never be happening, and I wouldn't be annoyed by your insults Malevolence. Hestla's a nice guy, and a teriffic musician. I was just hoping someone had some info on what the deal was.