View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 08:33 AM   #131
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Perfecter***

GLORY GLORY GLORY, Nobodys IS PERFECT, At One Time Or Another We Have ALL Made Errors,GLORY TO GOD, and learned from theme growed from theme or came short from theme, GLORY TO GOD, Opening to ECC, 2, 14, 17, the wise mans eyes are in his head but the fool walketh in darkness and i myself perceived also that one event happend to theme all, GLORY TO GOD, then i said in my heart as it happend to the fool so it happend to me and why was i then more wise than the fool for ever seeing that which is now is in days to come shall all be forgotten and how dieth the wise man as the fool THEREFORE, I HATED LIFE BECAUSE THE WORK WAS WROUGHT UNDER THE SUN IS GRIEVOUS UNTO ME FOR ALL IS VANTIY AND VEXAITION OF SPIRT, BEHOLD, JOB,25 3,6 IS There Any Number Of HisArmies And Upon AND UPON WHOM DOTH NOT HIS LIGHT ARISE HOW CAN MAN BE JUSTIFIED WITH GOD Or How Can he be clean which is born of flesh BEHOLD EVEN THE MOON AND IT SHINES NOT YEA THE STARS ARE NOT PURE IN HIS SIGHT, How Much Less Man That Is A Worm And The Son Of Man Which Is A Worm, GLORY TO GOD, GLORY TO GOD, IS THERE ANY ROOM FOR PERFECTION ? GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You