View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 05:58 PM   #15
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I originally was looking for information regarding the postponement/cancellation of the Creed tour in 2002 in April due to Scott's accident. I saw them in Feb. then heard something about him being in a car accident. I looked up different fansites and found Creedfeed. At the time I joined it was basically to see if anyone knew anything about the accident. When I joined, Mulletman and another member named Deyanah were the main posters here, and boy did I feel like an old lady. I was the oldest member (I think) at age 34. But I decided to stay because it seemed like a nice place, nice people. Little did I know it would become such a big part of my life. (And I'm not talking about a life devoted to Creed, I mean the friendships that I have made, all the traveling I have done to meet these fantastic people). It is also my very first experience with belonging to a message board, so I can honestly say it's been worth every minute.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.