View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #275
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Come Together

The word countinues over psalm 87, i will also make mention to theme that know mebehold philistia, and Tyre with ethopia philistia. and tyre was the hands and the vessels of broken nations that brought relief unto ETHOPIA the word saith this man so like jason oh Lord Forbid If we change it, praise jesus, the word tells us the word cometh down like a hammer and breaks the word to pieces, we must uphold the word of God and let it be the LORD Of Our Life Because It Is Our Safe Place And Where We Have Been And Where We Our Going, The Word Says THIS MAN WAS BORN There, And Of Zion, man can repersent a nationo or a figure coming into one power by living another power alomost as a transition from old to new, and to see the young fade back to old to see the truth something we all go through And The Word Says ALSO Of Zion That City The Word Says It Shall Be Said this and that man was born in her and the highest himself establish her, in the psalms 87 this may be the hardest building block from the north and from the south, from the elects wind, who by name were called The Lord Shall Count WHEN HE WRITETH Up The People That This Nation Or Man Which Ever You Prefer, SELAH, was born in this lovley nation As well As the singers as the players on instruments shall be the word says MY SPRINGS ARE IN THEE, i know im being long winded friends and provactive but if you friends keep suffering Loosing they minds just to get it back, love those lines from Taylor Swift, you must bringeth down clartiy and understanding for we our entitled DELIVERENCE THESE DAYS FROM JESUS CHRIST, ok we,ve marched through the psalm 87, may truth march on by with us in jesus name, and when i return , we are going to review MATT>24>28 it will get more interesting . blessings and strengeth and peace be with us in jesus mighty name again, as we proceed, ya need that prayer 24 hours a day, for strengeth and peace,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th_JesusLamb.jpg (4.5 KB, 220 views)