View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #272
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Lets Come Together

[quote=TrulyAmazing]peace be still in jesus name, lets proceed, i needs a nursey evens for the older children, Praise Jesus Lets Proceed, going into Matt>24>21> verse 21 no games no gum no breathing only in the area designed no veggie tales, FOR THEN SHALL BE A GREAT TRBULATION SUCH AS NEVER NOT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD TO This Time No Nor Ever Shall Be, now over in Dan 12 >verse 1 spoke of these wars and there was a trouble since never was such a nation, here in matt>24>21>speaketh of the great tribulations for the word says there shall be a time such was not since the beginning of the world, To This Time Nor Ever Shall Be, And At This Time Follows Up To What I Call The Second Rapture WHICH IS ARMAGEDDON, when JESUS RETURNS For The Church And His Royal Army The Ecc, Tell Us, Behold I Have Seen Princes upon horses In The earth, Last Shall Be First And First Shall Be Last, And The Word Tells Us AND EXCEPT THOSE DAYS SHOULD BE SHORTEND, The Word SAYS FOR MY ELECTS SAKE These Days Will Be Shortend And So They Have Been, [font="Arial Black"]though it seems are days or anyones has been long and dredfull and full of the long suffermeants we die we live, if we wish to be optimistc which comes and goes for us daily they have been in fact shortend So you Can praise Jesus For That, And in those matters concering the fact of his precious children that the word of God instates THAT THE CHILDREN OF FAITH SHALL BE CAST INTO OUTER DARKNESS, Where The Shadow Of The Valley Of The Dead, Will Passed Theme, going into psalms 107>4>15>they wandered in the widerness , in solitary WAY THEY FOUND NO CITY TO DWELL IN, From The deeper precepts thats been coming up in this thread, They Knew Not That City In Which they had come from NOR DID THEY KNOW NOT THE TIME OF THE VISITATION, The Word Tells Us They Found No City To Dwell In, THE WORD INSTATED, That We Have NO CERTIAN DWELLING PLACE Which Can See That Unfolding Here THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS INSIDE US AND ALL AROUND US, and Is IN RICH IN MERCY You Can See That Mercy Unfolding Right Here PRAISE JESUS, The Word Tells Us In Hunger And Thirsty THEIR SOUL Fainted In Theme, Then Cried Unto The Lord, In Their Trouble AND HE DELIVERED THEME OUT OF THEIR DISTRESS AND HE LED THEME FORTH THE RIGHT WAY, And There Cometh To Reach Thy People, The Hidden Power Of The Word Of God, That They May Go Forth Unto The City Of Habitation, Oh That Men Might PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS WONDERFULL WORKS TO The Children Of Men, For He Satisieth The Longing Soul And Fills The Hungery Soul, Such As Sit In Darkness And In The Shadow Of Death Being Bound In Afliction AND IRON B/c They Rebelled Against God The Words Of God And Contemed The Counsel Of The Most High Therefore He Brought Down Their Heart With Labour They Fell Down By The Wayside, And With The Labour Of The Deadworks the word tells us MARVEL NOT That Fish Cometh From The Sky With Bread, But Marvel Because You Ate PRAISE JESUS AND WERE FILLED, They Fell Down And There Was None To Help Theme Out Of The Darkness And The Shadow Of Death And Take Their Bands In Under OH THAT MEN WOULD PRAISE HIM FOR HE HATH BROKEN THE GATES OF BRASS AND CUT THE BARS OF IRON INSUNDER The Word Tell Us The Prisoners Will Be Loosed WITH THE WORD OF GOD And That Apponited Time, You Can See, The Clear As Noonday Approach, as thee MERCY Of JESUS Gathers His People In Their Time Of Travil And Darkness, thats all i got time for today, so im going to leave it at that we will be going into the psalms 87 , and back over in MATT, when i get back to this message, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS IN ALL THINGS, feel free to copy paste and print