View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 04:55 PM   #1
creednet-x
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
-Well I don't know about you guys But I've been a fan for awhile now. And I know that bands go throught some hard times but common guys I know we didn't deserve this. Ok you had a hard time or whatever but you're a band it happends. Don't just drop aeverything and say I quit. Not only this but when you have a millions of fans not knowing what's happening. Oh yeah Stapp's and Marks solo albums sounds cool. Well FUCK THAT, don't get me wrong I love Mark and Scott but without them being together and playing together I don't care how good it will be but it's just not the same anymore.
-I know I am a fan. And I am not afraid of saying that. You know sometimes I even felt like I was there. Right there next to our guys when they were down. It seems we went through everything they did. And if even we were at home when they played a gig it seemed like we were there seinging every lyric to their songs. I really don't know if it is a lie or not. But all I know is that this is it really if they broke up this our band too. As much as sometimes we hate Stapp we know that hey this guys is the big part of Creed just like Mark and Flip. And he went just throught as much or even more shit in his life just as we did.
-You know the feeling that I had on the day when Weathered came out. Like I was in the different world. Like it was a die of something special that only belongs in heart. We were there with 'em through the whole, and a long way it's not time to give up. It's not time to give up.
-I want everyone who really love Creed leave you message here and maybe someone will truly see how much we need Creed. Like I said

NOT YET