View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 10:04 AM   #300
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hold On To God Thread

That which is whole, Cant be diveded the precious alpha and omega the auther and finsher of our faith, and through the decades of decadens and centurys he has proclamied just that victory through the words of JESUS it was paul who made it possibile through JESUS that the words of JESUS would go out to the entire world and every creator and think about that word creator. many that be afficted seen through the eyes of man are in fact afflicted. His death through the eyes of man was seen just that way. i,ve talked to those who be afraid of the end of the world, when the fact is GOD is not a destroyer but THE OVERALL CREATOR the times we see now are times of change that are in a freeze because many tradtions and ways are not ready for that change, years a go people thought the world was square and the things which have happend were not possible Dr, made it possibile to free the slaves and prisoners. When we fear the times JESUS said unto us and this Genaration rejoice rejoice, when we fear change and so judge mental to are fellow brethren We ourselves bind his precious mighty change. with men things are not possible through the years many was in that same state of mind of peril, which leads us back into regretion. when we bind the will of the creator we bind his beauty and plane of change with JESUS all things are possibile. However the wrath of the almighty is upon the wicked and there is no changing that the word Of God teaches us. over in the precepts of JOB the Light Of Day would be as the same as the darkness of the dead. PRAISE JESUS. his words do remain true and authenic till this very day, well i cant help to the most of this wicked genaration Verliy He said WOE.today our faith will be challanged. the words you can cling to in these troubled times It is easier for the heavens and earth to pass than one TITTLE thats barley NOTHING a tittle than the Law Of Jesus to fail and praise JESUS we know nothing it was given in those dark hours of nothing know redemption no truth only sadness and failure in those darkend hours when Jesus died on the cross between a thief and a killer, it was written the lamb of God shall come and make night day the words of Jesus is A compass to are feet. PRAISE JESUS i miss being good lord with all ye strong trees daily. but we,ve all growed very much indeed and our familys as they require more as the word of JESUS proclaims a lot in fact does require a lot many of sleep not but have in all faith entered into that rest . which to some my friends may be a complex theroy. THE Word Of God proclamied Give Me Understanding and i Shall live and Promised under many names I WILL NOT TURN. praise jesus the world can spin the rock does not move. He told his disciples there will come a time I WILL NO LONGER speak to you in a proverb but make known clear, the will of the father JESUS took the thorns just a cruel crown of crulety for a sound mind sound spirt not for ourselves but for our tortured brethren. the word tells us to look up For our redemption is nigh in the times of wars wars and nations now rising against nations and rapture. What i,ve seen and observed im overwhelming surprised of how all Just except Jesus, and does not turn from the ones that need theme the most. the word Of Jesus told men TO STICK to ONE DOCTRINE i praise Jesus for those who up hold the law. and refuses not to go estray or be converted by any other doctrine or teaching. the word said ye will know which doctrine is of mine and that which is of man. which is why many of us will not turn or go estray from these teachings. we are all one In Jesus not separated. im going to leave ya,s with and leave it open for study time. 1 COR 10.1.12 Peace be with us all In Jesus NameAnd everybody have a wonderfull week and smile if you can