View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 11:31 AM   #299
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hold On To God Thread

The Great Understanding that which is whole CAN,T BE DIVIEDED left over in Luke.14.25.33. Hopefully everyone had time to study deeply into its context, I,ll leave you with my opinon on the topic, and im speaking to those that need more understanding. In the days which we are now living. A Marriage or Union Should be at one, and remain as one. Nothing should come before the master or after the master, JESUS is the Head. If your in a game of tug and war countinually, JESUS would need you night and day on greater works and a greater duty, some of you may or may not want to hear it, and some of you may need to hear it, You must open your ears to the SACRIFICAL Callings. to stand in these days. PRAISE JESUS,the word said MY WORDS ARE NOT THE AUTHER OF CONFUSION BUT OF LOVE AND OF PEACE, some of my brethren that are torches of that word, this sermon im doing is on their behalf, praise i said that because to stop confusion in Jesus name, my brothers and sisters, I,am with you, praise Jesus, and are we alone ? yes PRAISE Jesus the word says the entire flesh will see the unheared Of Glory praise Jesus, Jesus said my time has not come yet. but yours is always ready to give us this liberty to make that out reach Of the broken to pieces.And of course paul made this possible not only to get the word acrossed , but to organaize it to which way it needs to goeth. and if your one of these minsters, suffer it out JESUS BE WITH YOU. now i can recall how much divison we always had here . on just about everything even that day till this day as we all have growed, Old i dont think i could like put all of us in a room and we would all agree to this very day. Even if we all be of the same mind and spirt and speak in the same speach. its just in are nature to countinully disagree, that is unless one speaks out in boldness. to work it out this gives everybody time to study to take notes. which brings us closer to the day, we all can agree. because im telling you today, HATRED WILL NOT STAND CONFUSION WILL NOT STAND, PRAISE Jesus that hope that cometh from him and him alone is hopefull, and the first and final promise, those of you that have been keeping up and studying. peace be with you. Luke.14.25.33. now, your going to be going over in, The Magestic ISA.8>16>18. And ISA.40>3>5. In Life There Are Many Oceans, its not that easy to always, make it home, we shall Overcome, The Great Divide. Peace Peace Where There Is No Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name