View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 08:29 AM   #289
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Salt Of Judah

the word of God TELLS US, that many will indeed having ITCHING EARS, and will decline the ears OF HEARING THE TRUTH, its killer to be back as unto noha those who laugh shall indeed mourn later and those preaching the gospel acording to JESUS has no place today and no its not everybody, KINDA LIKE My First Love ROCK N ROLL the 2 goeth hand in hand thats why we just gets along so well, we our the reveloution , i love my family i love my friends AND i think we can becometh the bridge if everybody will INCLINE the ear to the master, and know the word Of God, is thy way It Was HE THAT SAID To The People Remembear THIS DAY FOR THE LAW WAS FURFILLED Where Ur Ears Could Hear, truth is its not false or pretend we our members of peace, the word says those who love their life shall indeed loose it those who sacrafice their life unto him shall indeed keep it, im going into MATT>6>1>4 and its sorta with this message a review of where we have over the past 7 years or so, where am i today and what does God want for me,