View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #288
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Salt Of Judah

Last Call FOR ALCOHOL, one of my songs you can a picture yourselve at a bar at closing time or Living In The Now, what ever one wishes to get out of lyrics, and so forth, PSALM 19>40>50 REFERNCE , Scriptures, Its High Time Those Which Have Be Called Out Of Judah On The The Road To Zion, GO Forth As MINSTERS OF FIRE, PRAISE JESUS, for he comforts all that mourns indeed this week there has been great losses thats opend wounds raged the waters and made march windy praise jesus my GOD swore unto us he would be our refuge in our times of despair and give unto us glory praise and prospertiy for all our troubles and pain and labour, for truth and only one justice, for he bringeth down theme that dwells on high the lofty he layeth low even to the ground he bring it even to the dust , that we praise HIM FROM the foot shall tread it down even the feet of the poor and the steps of the needy and those who are consider nothing in this world, EVERYBODY GRAB Ur Notes # As you may wish to look in past threads and teaching, similars would be, THE RESTORATION OF JUDAH , (((AND WE CAN FIGHT))) That Will COMBIND, With This Thread, As It Will MINSTER To Us All, Later On Ya,alls We are going to be getting into deeper meat, from the Revelations , many will not understand due to the fact of the work IN HIM, We All Play Are Parts AS ONE, And It Always Leads Us Back To The Same Place, so sometimes that means, we cant be where our friends are at, and we can do, what they are doing, we must OBEY GOD, leave jealusy greed, outside PRAISE JESUS, going into MATT>5>13>16> ye are the salt OF THE EARTH, BENEATH its isolation and wisdom, thats breath to many, but if the salt has lost HIS SAVOUR WHERE SHALL IT BE SALTED, THE WORD OF GOD, Is Its Pamper And Its Mr,s DASH, To Bringeth Forth Life To Many Out Of Zion Bound For Death, Many Knoweth Not That Precious City, The Word Said YOUR Salt Which Be Speech Can Be , Good For Nothing But To BE CAST OUT AND TRODDEN UNDER THE FEET OF MEN, If Any Of This Sounds Familiar, GIVE TRULY AN AMEN AND AMEN AND A MEN, Ye Are The Light Of The World A City That Is Set On A Hill Can,t Be Hid Neither Do Men Light A Candle And Hide Beneath A Bush, but on a candle stick and it giveth light unto all THAT ARE IN THE HOUSE, Let Your Light Shine down Before Men, That They May See The Good AND GLORIFY JESUS Which Is In Heaven For JESUS showed Us This Example, Even Unto Death, We Must Humble Ourselves To GOD, None Before Him None After Him, Even The Sons Of Mens, my friends and loved ones, when i return, we are going to be getting in some previews of scripture, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH And Peace Be With Us In The Name Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of JESUS, Love Each Other, The Way He loves us, if you wish to go ahead and look these up, to follow up with the rest you can, MATT>6>1>4 im not sure if i can make it back in this evening,