View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 05:26 AM   #71
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Okey... So IMOM have 14 posts on this board, none of wich anyone here considders usefull or even fun. SO WHY IS HE STILL HERE!

IMOM, no you don't need to have any arguments or any facts to back you opinion up... But I'll give you a tipp: you can't win if you don't!

You claim that this board is an AB related board and Stapp-trash board I can tell you the reason why we haven't been to happy about Stapp: He claims he's still Creed, that his album is the 4 creed album and the band said to eachother that they wouldn't be playing any Creed song if they all weren't together, and he agreed, but did he follow it up... NO! (This is what Mark sais). Plus, ABs album have been out for more then a year whyle Stapps album have been out... Wait 2 days! No wounder he haven't been having anything good said about his music!

Can't find the site, but there is a site that ranks singers and Myles I belive was at place 74 or something, and no were to be seen was Stapp... You might still like his voice, but Myles is the better of them.