View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 10:12 PM   #64
InMyOwnMisery
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
And to say that Myles is bad is just shit! He's one of the greatest singer of all times man! Get some fackts!

....What?....You're kidding,right?...Of all time?? First of all, thats a bold statement. Secondly, I know I've gotten the ban threat lately, but I have my own opinions....I prefer Stapp over AB. And when I call them "Falterbridge" its all in good fun. Its amazing at how seriously you all take it. Call Stapp whatever you want(as i know some have) and I'll laugh with you. It doesn't offend me. But When I have an opinion I don't need ANY reasonable arguments to back them up...Opinions don't require facts or argument.C'mon, guys. It's funny how no one gets this upset over negative comments about Stapp,..only AB which leads me to believe that this site is sub-conciously dedicated to AB.Is there something wrong if I continue to post my opinions on AB,...after all, don't we all have opinions. And as i said, opinions do not need reasonable arguments to back them up. You people need to learn how to take a joke and stop throwing around the "ban" threat so liberally. Have a little fun with this..Jeez!