Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 10:52 AM   #6775
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) (some random thoughts in my heaD)

why am i up at 2"30 in the night...................damn.......i dunoon.............. no i do.........i have a sleepin disorder....yeh...dats right................so.......whats up!!!..............damn............alright.......s huld i do the same what i do in most of my sleepless nights .............. connect to LAN and play couter strike wid othe sleep less geeks............... or shud i do something different tonight.............ahh...like .... read a book or do some exercies.............or clean my room................hmmm............. naaa.....lets just play counter strike...............yeh..............

Haha, damn! I hate it when you cant sleep and u have all these things bouncing around in yer head! poor thing!

So funny! Tonight opposite my cafe there was this metalhead guy who set up his amp and guitar and stereo and was jamming to metallica and megadeth and all this old school stuff. He was fully decked out like an old school metal muso. Freaken hillarious. I couldnt stop laughing!

ROCK HARD!!!