Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #2628
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread ~And It Pleased The Father Well

no matter how we try to perceive GOD He Is Still God And We are Not PRAISE JESUS taken from one of your posts david AND On These Day WE Acknowlege OUR TRUE FATHER And Where We Our Today At As A Community And Friends We,ve Made Through The Years And The Struggles And Where We HAVE BEEN PRAISE JESUS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM PRAISE JESUS THE GOD OF MOSES Who Has Carved All Our Needs IN HIS HANDS PRAISE GOD No Matter How We,ve Growed In Wisdom from yesterday till today But With Much Wisdom Cometh Sorrow As The Word Tell Us OUR LORD WENT TO CALVARY With Wisdom And Said I THIRST PRAISE JESUS And In Death In That Very Hour IT PLEASED THE FATHER WELL FOR ALL THINGS DID HE OVERCOME FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM, Wisdom And Maturtiy Even Has Ya,alls Higher Authertiy Today PRAISE JESUS I Love The Precepts FOR THEY ARE MY DELIGHT And Lord Knows I,am In My Delight This Sunday Morning PRAISE JESUS But Even Again Wisdom And Maturtiy Has Got A Higher Authertiy AND THATS JESUS CHRISTDo You Know All Things IN HIS PRECIOUS MIGHTY NAME WAS INDEED FUIFILLED If We BELIEVE In Him When We ASK mark 10>13>15 and they brought lyoung children to him that he should touch theme and his disciples rebuked those that brought theme but when jesus saw it he was much displeased and said unto theme suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid theme not For of such is the kingdom of God Verliy say unto you whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God As One Of Theme Shall Not Enter Therin