View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 05:21 AM   #318
renbergs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) I said my oponion, Im free to say what I want and its the base of this country. Get a life and dont waste time on oponion you dont like, pass them..
True, you are free to say what you want! But why waste time on saying it, if you don't want people to respond

Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) and for all you geniuses, by GAY i did not question his sexuality. Please use your brain and think about what you read.
Please, use YOUR brain and think about how you express yourself! To use the word "gay", describing a negative way of behaviour, that has nothing to do with sexuality, is totally out of place
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) Yes as an american IN MY OPONION americans trust their eyes more than their brains; please go back to my original thread, read it, use your brain for once and see what you get out of it, what reality is and then post something thats worth while debating.
And, please, if you express your opinion, don't be shocked if other people may think different and are prepared to defend their point of view. You see, a debate is two or more persons, arguing from different points of view! A debate isn't you stating your opinion for everyone else to accept!
And don't be shocked if some americans may find it hard to accept that you have an opinion that you claim is valid for the population of an entire nation

And by the way, it's spelled opinion! Not oponion, that would be some kind of strange onion, I think