View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 10:51 AM   #17
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

Ok Resuming GLORY TO GOD I Went To The False Overcomers CAMPPPPPPPPPPPPP And Took Back We He Stole From Me PRAISE JESUS WHO IS THE AUTHERTIY And Surley Do Cometh In Like THE ONLY THIEF IN THE NIGHT TO BRINGETH SALVATION BACK TO HIS PEOPLE PRAISE JESUS, Ok JER>14>13>15 Lets See What The Word Saith More About Those.THEN SAID I AH LORD GOD Behold The Prophets Say Unto Theme"2"]YE SHALL NOT SEE THE SWORD NEITHER SHALL YE HAVE FAMINE BUT I WILL GIVE YOU ASSURED PEACE IN THIS PLACE. Then The Lord Said Unto Me The Prophets Prophesy Lies IN MY NAME I Sent Theme Not Neither Have I Cammanded Theme Neither Spake Unto Theme They Prophesy Lies In My Name Which For So Long THE WORD SAYS Will Lead Many Estray Brother For Every Beast Of The Field And Will Scattered Theme, Lets Resume On THEY PROPHESY Unto You False VisonAnd Divination And Thing Of Nought And The Deceit Of Heart.THEREFORE THUS SAITH THE LORD CONCERNING THE PROPHETS IN MY NAME I sent Theme Not Yet They Say Sword And Famine Shall Not Be In This Land By Sword In Famine Shall Those Prophets Be Cousumed AND THE PEPOPLE To Whom They Prophesy Shall Be Cast Out In The Streets Of Jeruslalem Because Of The Famine Of That Sword[/size][/size] And jason When The Word Of God speaks OF That City What We Is Trying To To Talk About Really A Tour To The Holy Lands I dont Think So BUT What He Is Speaking Of From That Passage IS WARFARE LIES FALSE TEACHINGS Now Showing There Stings If We Go On Over To Verse 19 And See What Is Says