View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #60
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: It's OFFICIAL!! REUNION!!!!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chris98GT) The greatest hits CD was #4.

"We're going to see how we make it through this album and tour, although we're not looking at this as a one-off; we would like to make Creed an ongoing band once again." - Tremonti

This doesn't sound like a one-time thing. Also, listen to the interviews. They sound at peace with each other, not like they're being forced.
Bands and management will say a lot when there are millions to be had. If it was more than a one-off, I think they would have said as much, as in, we're back together for good. I read that statement as fairly cautious, not promising too much so that when they fulfill what's left of the contract, they can bail if it doesn't work out. I'm not sure I buy that they are all so excited to get back to the business of Creed. Just my opinion, but all the protestations about AB not being done lead me to think AB is on the back burner, but only temporarily. Maybe I'll be proven wrong. Don't know, but you need money to make music, or at least to make a living at making music.

Also, I don't think a greatest hits album is part of their contract. That looks like a grab by the label to milk whatever they could out of what was left of Creed.