View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 01:12 PM   #105
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) oh, and Stapp? Please...he's not even as good as the TOURING BASSIST for Creed...it says something not so good about the lead singer when the bassist is a better singer...Brett has more range, sustain, control, and versatility than Stapp...as for comparing him to MYLES? Please...Stapp was pretty good for a Kevin Martin/Eddie Vedder knockoff in the early Creed days, but NOW? There are so many singers on the radio that are better than him that I am not EVEN going to aggravate my carpel tunnel listing all of them...although three of them would be Chris Martin, Gavin Degraw, and Justin Timberlake...NOT kidding...
I frickin' hate Justin, so no, I do not agree with that! And yes, Stapp voice was WAY better in the past, but now he has lost control of it.

Anyway... Glad your back! Bring Amber with you. I hope Husker will join us when he's okay again. How's he doing?

You know who else should really join this board? (Don't know if everyone knows him, but) PUJ!!! Yes, the all mighty Puj! He was the webmaster for www.tremonti.net and www.alter-bridge.net. He and Dan did the graphic ideas for ABB.net. His brand new site; www.SubmersedBand.net will be up soon! Make sure to check it out! Anyway... He's an awesome guy!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 11-15-2005 at 02:03 PM.