Thread: Pulling Through
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 10:30 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Pulling Through

Pulling Through A Flood Mixed With The Color Crimson Holding You Close Pulling Through Oceans As I Hold You Close Pulling Through Oceans The Color C Pulling Through Oceans Holding You Close Holding On Both To Light And Darkness Pulling In And Pulling On Out I Think Im Ready To Scream And Shout In Me Is No Doubt When There Is Doubt I Think I Will Scream And Shout Holding On To You Pulling Through Oceans Swiftly And Head On If I Fall Its Only To Be Excpected There Is No Perfect Rise Without Many Many Falls Pulling Through Clouded Haze Holding You Tight Holding On To Both Night And Day If No Doubt Is Found Hope Just Cant Stay So Im Ready To Scream And Shout Pulling Through And In Out No More Circles No More Haze Holding You Close Pulling Through Oceans Pulling Through And All Of It With Me Follows Both Night And Day And Darkness And Light With It Comes All Things Holding On To You Riding Like The Wind Pulling Through Oceans The Color Crimsons Pull Through Theme Straight Ahead Makes Wanna Scream And Shout And Shout Out Loud Holding On To You Pulling On Through Undearneth You Will Find Broken PromiseMany Must Be Broken Before The Final One The Only One The First One The Only One That Ever Matter Is Kept Holding On To You Pulling Through Oceans The Tide Is High But So Am I Pulling Through Oceans The Color Crimsons Holding You Close Moving Full Speed Ahead Even When The Anchors Gone Holding You Close Pull Through Oceans Nothing Weak Follows Me Holding You Close Pulling On Through Moving Like The Ocean With Me I Move Head On
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything