View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 05:57 PM   #52
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Proof that Christianity is the Way

Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) Well then , i guess you've thought that , in the rare ,all but impossibility
of there actually being a creator of the universe , and that somehow,
someway by some chance , He is who the bible says He is , what excuse would you have when He judges your soul in the end?
"Well God , I asked some people who dont beleve in you , and dont give a rats ass about me , if you existed and they said no , so i believed them.
But I really am a good person and i dont deserve to be punished for my doubt, in light of your perfect proof for the X years i was on the earth,
so please dont kill me . *puppy face* "

Well , good luck with that. He gave you Love , and suffered and was brutally murdered naked for all to see so that you could have a chance to be with Him, but you spat in His face , so i dont imagine that^ excuse will be a very good one . But He still loves you and will take you back if you only admit you were wrong and ask for Him back , and live your life for Him.

I love how Xtianity uses fear to keep people in line

"You should believe in Jesus"

"why?"

"Because if you don't then you are gonna burn in hell"

But seriously there is more evidence for a historical Santa than there is for a historical Jesus. The one thing that I can not stand from the Xtians is the fact that they claim that I was never a Xtian to begin with..... Really that’s funny because according to your book I was. They find it absolutely impossible that some one could actually reject the faith and do something they desperately fear THINK. I have noticed that many here trump faith over fact and that is a sad state. I could have faith that I will fly to work tomorrow with out the assistance of any machine but we all know that that would be foolish because we know it to be scientifically impossible for some one to fly. But when it comes to your gods no one wants to hear what science has to say about it which IMHO is hypocrisy.

So please give me some argument I have yet to hear no the same old hum-drum shit that the church spews every day and twice on sunday.