View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #17
Dawn
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Official Title Confirmed For AB III Album!

Michael posted some info about the songs over on ABB..net forums

Quote: (Originally Posted by Michael Tremonti)
Some more nuggets of info...

1) Show Me A Sign is, quite possibly, even more epic than Words Darker Than Their Wings. Solos by both Mark and Myles. And it is very dark. Case in point... one of the lyrics is "To the dark, I am born." Incredible ending by Flip on the drums!

2) Myles lets his voice fly on Breathe Again, in stunning fashion. I'm not sure if the part in Breathe Again or the vocal gymnastics he does at the end of Words Darker Than Their Wings is more impressive.

3) The guitar line that Mark opens up Ghost Of Days Gone By with is pretty unique. I truly have not heard anything like it and Myles told Mark that it could be the best part he has ever written. What he is doing sounds pretty complex, yet beautiful and I can not wait to see him play it just so I can see how he does it. And I do not want my talking about the opening guitar to overshadow the song itself. It is an absolute monster!

4) Isolation will crush you like a bug. Without a doubt, this song is pure bone-crunching metal and aggressive in a way you have not seen before by Alter Bridge. Harder than White Knuckles.

5) In my opinion, all four band members shine on this album brighter than ever before. Again, this album was constructed to take the listener on a hell of a ride so be sure to listen to it all the way through when you get it in order to get the full effect.

Awesome!!