View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 11:15 PM   #1
Grunge_Rocker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Myles Sounds An Awful Lot Like...

Am I the only one who thinks that Myles sounds just like Chris Cornell? That is a good thing, BTW. I just bought Alter Bridge today, and it totally rocked my ears. I thought Creed was good, but this new band is a bit harder I think. I actually think the band sounds good with this newer singer.

I always like to hear Chris Cornell, no matter what album or band he is with. I think Cornell is an extremely talented musician, and I think Myles sounds just like him, especially all throughout End Is Here. That is a good sign. If Myles sounds so much Cornell, than he may also prove that his musicianship could almost compare with Grunge veteran Cornell. (Sincere apologies to Myles Kennedy in regards for the comparison to Cornell; I mean absolutely no disrespect. But you have to admit, Chris Cornell has always done pretty darn good with everything he ever put forth. At least in my opinion.)

I really think this band will go very far, and their debut did much better than I had expected it too. So listen to Alter Bridge, kiddies. Go to their concerts. Buy their stuff. Tell your friends about them. Support their efforts, for crying out loud!