Thread: Pentagon video
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 07:24 PM   #13
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Pentagon video

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) "Idiotic administration?" This coming from a guy who lives in the military dictatorship of Pakistan? Give me a break. Pervez Musharraf won't do a damn thing about the Al Qaeda leaders who are hiding in the mountains of Pakistan. How is Bush an idiot?

oh....so you know al-qaeda leaders are hiding in the mountains of PAkistan....just like when bush said that OSama was hiding in AFghanistan.....and u attacked it.....chase bro...do u know how many lives Paksitan activists and protestors losed when your so-called war on terror was running in Afghanistan......all ur planes used our air space......our seaports were used by your ships for supplies.....our air bases near the upper side of Afghanistan was used for you air strikes.......many rescue operation were launced from our land.....your bombs fell mistakenlly in our side of the boarders...and countless Pakistani ..innocent...lost their lives..... that to me is idiotic...... your president, before the start of war....said to Pakistani people in general to either be with US or we will be shifted to preshistoric times....those are the words of MR.Bush...addressed to my nation..... and if it wasnt for this millitary dictatorship of Gen PErvaiz, your war on terror would'nt be that easy for you.............and till recent times....any one capttured here is handed over to your country.....so its very lame of you to blame my country for it........ world nows what the outcome of attacks on aFghanistan is....and I KNOW how many of us died for the cause not of our own........I see refugess and i know what fleeing refugees have done to my country.....