Thread: Pentagon video
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 03:21 AM   #9
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Pentagon video

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) These terrorists responsible for the horrors of 9/11 somewhat lucked out. As it turns out... they have an unintentional fan club who refuses to believe that they were responsible... and in turn, hashes out unfounded conspiracy theories. Imagine... committing an act of that magnitude and having people actually blame the government of the country in which you were attacking? Must be nice to be a terrorist and have that sort of backing.

(i am not an american ..so may be i should;nt be blaming anyone here....but just expressing my point of view)

i dont think those who did it have any fan base anywhere..........i dont think American Government has done anything concluding in response to 9-11, what they did was to attach Afghanistan......attack afghanistan......i still findl it hard to believe that Osama and his dumb F**kers can actaully plan a speilberg style attck so perfectly executed.........i am sure these conspiracies are just some little babies ...and some of em might need some time to grow and become a killing bastard.......i know..i know....no one knows the exact truth....atleast ...i dont believe it.......and what difference will it make if the truth is exposed.....what difference wiill it make now.!....