View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 11:55 AM   #43
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
PRESENTING is a strong word Ivy i understand excatly what your saying k But i would just Like To OPETH HAAAAAAAAA The Word PRESENTING, because the way i taught to study you can learn a lot from word because one word has more than one meaning when applied to more than one person GOD Speaks to us all on A level where that person mind and heart comprahend, And If He SHARES something With You and tells you something that you know and really cant share with the world or family or friends or even or others that apply...sometimes We want that CONFIRMED, another person to tell us, THAT WOULD GOD TOLD YOU AS RIGHT, one way to know that FOR A FACT Without Anybody telling you, IS THAT WORD PRESENTING BECAUSE EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN, Every Thing False Every Lie Every Doubt Every Thought Every Question, Every Lie Every Doubt That You Can Make Up Yourself that you did,nt know you had, HAS A PLACE BEFORE YOU , to rob still and destroy !!!!! PRESENTING LOVES To Persist When The Word Of God Is With You In Truth And In A Spirt , And Who GOD LOVES HE WILL CONFIRM IT TOO, And No Other Spirt Can Rob That WHICH IS GODS Because Its God THE GOD OF ALL
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done