View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 03:57 PM   #219
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) I pronounce myself "King Of The Moderators!!!!!"
First order of business,..OUT W/ FALTERBRIDGE.......from now on we will only talk Stapp.........kneel before your king!!!
That could've been funny, but you took it way too far man. You gotta know when you gotta stop. The first "King Of The Moderators" was pretty funny, but then you just went on about AB to piss everybody off. You saw what happened with Faceless_Man. If you like this board, don't make it happen to you too. I'm not a Mod and I'm not trying to warn you, or somethin'. I'm just telling you as a friend. Very many here LOVES AB, so if you're gonna bash them, it will only get you into trouble.

You're more then welcome to discuss their or Stapp's music with us, as long as you have opinons you can back up with facts, not just: "Stapp rocks and AB is trash". Or you could just look at it positive and say: "Stapp rocks". I'm not saying you're bashing AB in every thread you enter, 'cause I honestly don't have a clue if you do. But I'm just telling you you shouldn't, 'cause face it... You seem like the kind of person who could.

-Peace

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 11-13-2005 at 04:00 PM.