Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 08:47 PM   #8634
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

ITS THE WILL OF THE WORLD julie thanks for updating us I Could,nt Be Better PRAISE Jesus Praise Ya my julie Girl For putting up with it It Will All Work Out JESUS ALWAYS PREVAILS Sis IF HE DOETH NOT PREVAIL THE WAY you see it he always prevail And i agree with ya About the birth control its often use to regulate un normal periods i took some years ago for mine HAAAAAAAA i turned out just fine Love Ya And Keep Us Informed
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Hi Everyone! How are ya?
Life here has been getting really hectic lately! I am fighting social security because they cut off my benefits and now I have no way to pay my rent, that was due over a week ago and I may have to m9ove out of my apartment because of it. My account is in the minuses and bills keep coming in with no money to pay them. I am filing for an appeal with social security and will probably have to go to a hearing to get it started backn up again.

I went in to see my doctor on the 1st and he isn't doing squat for the fibroid! All he did was a pap and breast exam and said he wanted me to try birth control for my periods and then sent me home. I refuse to take the birth control to, I'd rather have the horrible periods then to take that crap!!!

Work is crazy! We are covering for somebody who doesn't come in almost everyday and I am getting tired of that place.

I went and visited IVY Tech in Ft Wayne after I got back from St Louis and I really want to go to school there but with social security giving me crap, I'm not sure if I can afford to get an apartment there and my lease here ends on October 8th. So a lot has to happen within the next couple of months in order to do it.

So yeah! Life is just a huge barrel of monkeys at the moment,lol.

Hope you all are doing better than I am (rollseyes)