View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 07:15 PM   #33
bgivens33
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Lady Valkyrie+11-15-2003 11:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lady Valkyrie @ 11-15-2003 11:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> For my choice in faith states that ALL religious paths lead to The One Divine.
[/b][/quote]
Strangely enough, if you study world religions, all the big religions are so incredibly alike, it's scary.

Islam, arguably(I think it's true) they worship the same God as the Christian God.

Hindu, a bit different, but so much similar. The big difference in which some Christians call blasphemous is that Hindus believe Vishnu(can be interpreted as Jesus) is part of us. Interpreted as Christians as every person is part-God. Both sides have a case, but if you are a Calvanist, you might be inclined to take side with Hindus.

And the big overlying principle is that all the religions have basically the same teachings but with different encapsulations. Yea, Muslims get bad press about all of their exteme beliefs, but Christians have that same little group.

To stake claim that one religion is right and the others are wrong is completely ignorant. I know I know, you feel it in your heart that you are right... ask a Muslim/Wiccan/Hindu/Buddhist... what do you think they are going to say??? The key is tolerance.