Thread: Delray concert
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 11:36 AM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Delray concert

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) i'm ecpecting more pseudo-christian rock. nothing new. He doesnt seem to be able to change his songwriting techniques for his solo career. i wonder if it ever occured to him that going solo would mean that he is no longer apart of creed- a pseudo-christian band. why not try some other genre of rock instead of post-grunge-christian rock. show some colors, ya know.
I See Your True Colors Shining Through I See Your True Colors Thats Why I Love You HAAAAAAA you reminded me of A Gerorge Strait song tooooooo Anyways seriously in my opion hes got some new stuff working with it that was cool to let his fans come out and get a preview of new matrial it was a rehearsle show for just the fans not the crictics if he like does a millon of his own stuff his His Fans will expect to hear creed songs from him thats really just a fact it takes time to Experment and grow as an artist and stapp writes from the heart and trying to please everybody what id like too see more of in a solo record is pleasing the artist and creator u cant go wrong there you being a good writer yourself nagpo it just takes time me being a writer i cant always please self i like to reach and comprahend with those who like my stuff