View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004, 12:44 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Trust

The One thing that makes faith hard for most to live by, is a lot of things but the one thing they cant believe in what they can not see , And when Trials Get Harder, Is When Doubt Comes In, ITS Hard To Walk By Faith And Not By Sight, I Wont Sugar Coat It, BUT THE KEY WORD HERE Is Trust When We Trust In Him For Everything, And Ask Him For Everything, And Recall His Precious Words, It Takes Care Of The Fowls Of The Air, How Much More Precious Are You, But To Really Know These Things, And SEE THE MOVE OF FAITH IN YOUR LIFE MY FRIENDS, WE MUST WALK BY FAITH ALONE, And Depend On NOTHING BUT CHRIST, And Sometimes Now This May Not Be For Everybody But To Know Him The Power Of His Love And What He Can do In Your Life, YOU MUST LET HIM, And Forget Yourself And Others, LET GO LET GOD, sometimes its like Driving Your Car With A Blind Fold On, BUT TRY HIM, Then You Will See, HE IS GOD, And This Why I Love Him, I Know He Knows Me Better, AND HE KNOWS WHAT IS DOING AT ALL TIMES, Even If I Dont Like It, THE LAW OF MAN AND RELIGON, Yes They Can Make It All Sound Good, Wonderfull Service But Ya See Jesus Taught Me TO LIVE IT , THE TRUTH BEFORE JESUS CHRIST HAD BEEN EVIDENTLY SET FOURTH AND Crucified amoung you this only would i learn of you Recived ye, the spirt BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW, OR BY HEARING OF FAITH ARE YE SO FOOLISH Still To This Day Amen!!! Having Begun in the spirt ARE YA MADE PERFECT BY the Flesh, i think not And Have Ya Not Suffered Many Things In Vain, THE SACRAFICE Was Not In Vain, HE THEREFORE THAT MINSTERED TO YA The Spirt And The Works Of Micrales Yes We Know,em All Well DID HE DO IT BY THE WORKS OF MAN, Or By The Hearing Of Faith, At This Point And At The Last Of Days, HE CAN DO GREAT MIRCALES In Your Heart And In Your Soul, He Just Loves Everybody And I Love Him And Yet I Never Saw Him, GOD BLESS YA,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything