View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 09:44 PM   #1
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed remark on American Idol

A guy simply called "Jaded" does some work with the American Idol website (www.idolonfox.com) and recently made a remark about how one of the conststants (Bo Bice) looks like Scott Stapp. (Anyone who knows what Scott looks like think that he and Bo look nothing alike) but here are some responses to it that were on the website:
Quote: "I'm a little surprised Bo was allowed to enter the Idol competition. I figured that being the former lead singer of Creed would’ve disqualified him, but what do I know? Nothing." Former lead singer of Creed was Scott Stapp. *shrug* I like Creed. I guess that's why I nitpicked - Rachel

In the Monday 21st recap you said that Bo is the former singer of Creed, but I researched and found that Creed was created by its actual vocalist Scott Stapp, so I was just wondering. – Andres

I don’t mean to pick on Rachel and Andres, who I can only assume are very, very, very fine people. Although Rachel gets docked two points for the emoticon. Anyway, I’m merely using them as a springboard to discuss my utter disbelief that people actually believed that Bo Bice was in Creed. Let’s look at the evidence. One, Bo Bice seems like a great guy. Scott Stapp seems to be completely insufferable. Two, I frequently make sarcastic quips. So frequently, in fact, that in my personal life, when I want to actually compliment a friend’s shirt or haircut, I have to spend thirty seconds saying “No, I’m completely serious,” afterwards. I’ve created quite a little public image for myself. So to sum up, Bo Bice was not in Creed. He simply has long hair. It’s called bad humor, people.

Oh, by the way, you can see a picture of Bo Bice here.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"