Thread: Brian Marshall?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 08:04 PM   #14
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
Seriously, am I the only person who seems optomistic about this side project? Personally I think it will kick ass. Also, there are to many stapp fanatics, if you think scott stapp is god, fine, but he's not. And obviously, he wanted to do something of his own for awhile. Bands do change, and logically I think it won't e quite as big as creed because there no stapp, and so many people viewd creed like stapp was he only member. Remeber there were two other members, three if you counted brett.

Hell, this has not even become a total reality, meaning this band has not toally formed, so why bash it? Or talk like nothing good at ALL can come from this. If flip, brian, and tremo wanted to cash in on creeds success, then would it not be just as easy to get a singer that sounds just like stapp? I mean, the fact that there holding audiontions indicates other wise. This project will be whats it's going to be, like it or lump it. And I'm sure as hell am not going to be so ignorant as to jump to conclusions when it's not happend yet.