View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 02:31 PM   #29
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Iced) We always tend to lean to one side or the other. It is human nature. We all have different things we are looking for and so division occurs. I know we all love creed. and we will support all of the members as they venture down the path, it is just that each of us will pay a little more attention to one over the others. As long as we can support all of them and each other, I think a little division wont kill anyone.

I am with you! I love Creed, it is the band as a whole that drew me in, but just like we aren't attracted to every person in the world for a mate etc, we will be drawn to certain people and characteristics over others. I don't know as much about Mark because he isn't as revealed as Stapp - mostly in my mind because Stapp writes the lyrics and there is no real filter there - it is raw and real stuff - especially the older stuff - so those are the things that make me Stapp happy! I think Mark is incredibly talented and very attractive, but I like passionate people and Scott wears his passion on his sleeve. It is merely a preference, I am not "anti-" anybody!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie