View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 05:46 PM   #10
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Mexican Army Likely Involved in Smuggling

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) is this why everyone else in the world hates us? really... what kind of lies are being spread? even if it did happen, i doubt our government is singling out, of all people, latinos. furthermore, it's not like we're just going to let everyone straight into the country, no questions asked. people who believe otherwise are off their rockers.
yes, in some places there is a racist, anti-mexican sentiment, but most people are receptive to legal immigrants. the thought of illegals usually rubs most americans the wrong way, though. we have a system of entering the country and, no matter if you (being a desirous immigrant) think it's unfair or not, there's procedures to be followed. and while some will argue that they do the jobs that no one else wants--lawn mowing, janitorial & cleaning services, farming--the fact remains that many work here for the sole purpose of sending money back to their families in mexico. thus, they don't pay taxes on their income, money earned here in the u.s. doesn't stay here, and they also potentially use other services funded by taxpayers.

I really dont think that everyone in the world hates you american (btw your question surprises me ...if it was from Chase... ) ...well I dont ...lol but seriously IM not lying...and most of these people arent lying ...your governement (and Im not talking only about Bush governement) clearly avoid to permit latins of entering US territory. Its not a supposition, its a FACT!!

I think its not only with brazilians or mexicans...happens everyday with latins, who awere trying to enter America legally, sometimes only to visit it.
I agree that there's procedures to be followed...they are necessaries...but also US governement needs to do it using RESPECT!!!!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too