View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 05:35 PM   #9
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Mexican Army Likely Involved in Smuggling

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I'm receptive to legal immigrants to this country. Like I've said before, San Diego has a bustling Brazilian population. If there have been a few stories of Brazilians complaining about the hastle of getting America, there is probably more to the picture. You have to look at a few things, the U.S. is being flooded by illegal immigrants from Latin America. Our largest inflow of immigrants nowadays are from Latin America (primarily Mexico) and Asia. Due fo Mexico's close proximity to the U.S. we are having a horrible problem with illegal immigration. Brazilians, and other South Americans, seem to take the proper path to coming to America. However, there is a major problem with the Mexican government. They are so corrupt that they don't allocate finances properly to their people... and they also ENCOURAGE their citizens to hop the fence. If Mexicans can get across our border that easily, then surely Al Qaeda could. If drugs can get smuggled, so could chemical agents.

Being a neighbor of the United States doesn't give you a free pass to come to this nation.

YOU are receptive to legal immigrants what is different from your governement--and Im not telling you about illegal immigrants--not even immigrants -- I was refering to people who were trying to visit US and that were treated as bandits or people of a second class...seems that latins are always synonym of bad things like drugs, prostitution or banditism...

And even though one of my sisters visited US (Florida) in 85 without any problem, I always heard from various people stories about problems to enter America.

Hope I can be lucky when I decide to visit your country ...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too