View Single Post
Old 11-20-2003, 10:58 AM   #1
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ok guys - here is the update about my guitar

(see original thread for details if you don't know what I am talking about http://www.creedfeed.com/community/i...howtopic=4992)

The first one I received was not signed and it was supposed to be so I contacted PRS and JHMP and they were awesome in helping me arrange an exhange. I got my new guitar yesterday and it is signed " CREED '03" and then Mark autographed it.

Let's just sit with that awesomeness for a minute before I open the can of worms.... OOOOHHH AHHHHHH - AWESOME!

OK- now unless they had this guitar just sitting around waiting to give it away to someone - Mark signed it in the past week. What do we think that means in relation to all the rumors?? (Realizing of course we are just speculating here...) I just was surprised that he wrote "CREED" on there, and it was especially surprising since I received it yesterday in the midst of all this. I am just interested to hear what your ideas are about it - I have formulated my own opinion but want to hear from the peanut gallery first...... anyone???
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie