View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 01:27 PM   #28
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: TB19...what you say could be true...then again...it's just speculation..altho, like the reasons behind the Creed breakup weren't all because of stapp...the answers in the interviews aren't all the fault of the reporter...there is common link in both places....
And your opinion isn't speculation? Mkay.

Quote: no one is trying to change anyone elses opinions by disagreeing with what is posted in the interviews, no reason to...if we can respect the fact that y'all have your opinions, why not respect the fact that we have ours as well...
I don't think people here, in general, have disrespected the fact that you have your opinion. They have just disagreed with your opinion.

Quote: i don't believe that any of us thinks stapp "walks on water" as you have suggested...
Maybe you don't, but there are plenty of others here who do and refuse to believe anything else.
Quote: ...where I quoted you, you were giving a reprimand and a warning directed toward the members of AB.

The reprimand may have come in the form of an opinion, but it was, nonetheless a reprimand. Therefore, you can call it an opinion, and I'll call it a reprimand. Either way, have you ever heard of "misdirected" hurt, or anger? What you call your opinion, is sometimes (not all of the time), directed toward the wrong people. As I have said before and will continue to say, you are speaking to the wrong audience...if you really want to be heard, try contacting AB directly.
Well said.