View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 03:24 AM   #26
Disillusioned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Next time you "quote" me, Disillusioned one...quote/read the WHOLE comment...

when taken in context...you will see NO ONE is refering to repremanding the band...only giving MY OPINION of what i see could possibly happen...don't toy with me by changing the meanings of what i post...been there, done that...didn't work then and it's not going to work now.

i believe i have told you before..anything i post is MY OPINION...nothing more.
Although I didn't put all of what you said in the quote, I don't think I took what you said out of context. Not at all. You posted your opinion up to the point where I quoted you...where I quoted you, you were giving a reprimand and a warning directed toward the members of AB.

The reprimand may have come in the form of an opinion, but it was, nonetheless a reprimand. Therefore, you can call it an opinion, and I'll call it a reprimand. Either way, have you ever heard of "misdirected" hurt, or anger? What you call your opinion, is sometimes (not all of the time), directed toward the wrong people. As I have said before and will continue to say, you are speaking to the wrong audience...if you really want to be heard, try contacting AB directly.

Last edited by Disillusioned : 10-07-2004 at 05:01 AM.