View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 11:31 PM   #21
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) I understand that, but maybe you'd be better off (as would most of those who object to the context of interviews with Mark and Flip,) if you didn't read any of the articles with interviews. Just a suggestion to avoid having your feelings trampled on when it comes to the 3/4 of the band formerly known as Creed saying things about the remaining 1/4 that you don't agree with or that you consider unfair assessments.

I agree that everyone has the right to speak his or her mind, but when it comes to interviews where Stapp's name is mentioned, the hurt feelings are getting so old and redundant. Redundancy is evil. A wise man once said that on this board. I miss him.

thank you for your suggestion, TB19...i have a feeling...you and others will see...the benign act by those of us posting our disagreement with what has been said, will be nothing compaired to what they will bring upon themselves by their own words if they continue in the direction they have chosen...

As you have posted...Redundancy is evil...of course this is just an observation...