View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 07:33 PM   #66
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) It's really hard for you to accept that not overwhemign majority of people share your belifs, now is it?
Yeah, sorry everyone, I'm extremely sorry for believing what I have chosen to believe. I should just give up and accept what the "societal norm" supposedly is, not giving a rats-ass for my current beliefs on this topic state. Because, you know, it's abhorrent to have anyone not supporting something which they feel is morally objectionable. Now, I haven't seen polls, so I'm not going to side w/ either Steve or Lech on their quotes until I actually have proof. And even if I'm not in the majority, Lech, how does that make me surprised to see other people disagree with me? I know (and have known) that there are those who do not share my opinions. Generally speaking, they're called "Democrats", and I have come to accept their existence (believe it or not!!!). Though I may not accept what other people believe (is it not my prerogative to believe this as, after all, it's other people's choices to believe whatever they choose?), I still very clearly understand the fact that these differences exist and, as a result, am not shocked, as you claim (though not in those words) that differences do abound.