View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 03:40 AM   #225
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -)

Wow, you TOUCHED HIS CHEST .... bitch! So did you touch the skin, or just his shirt? Ahhhh hot. Lol. You didn't touch is buttocks? Don't you regret that? I would have pinched him one when I left, then run away! Muahahaha. And yes his hair doesn't look as nice when it was long and beautiful and curly but it still looks good now. He smelled delisious woo hoo that's sexy.

So did you take photos with him?

Even better, I should send him mine! LMAO

Hayley i touched his chest.....properly...not his shirt.
No baby, i get to the concert around 5:50 p.m cos the doors opened at 8:00 p.m. We could came back inside the venue after the gig , cos with the gig ticket we could have been inside for free. But we left the venue to queu again but it was so cold and the queu was so long that we went back home. That's why i didnt take any pic with him. But they are coming back in April. I have a pic of him in the gig where you can see his abs. I will post the pic later.

And yeap, for those dudes who are saying things about Jericho, they are just jelous cos he is a hell of a sexy man